Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 327

  • 2.77 miles    (6.39 TTL)
    • 7:34/mile pace
    • 0600
    • Crown Plaza at LAX
  • Treadmill run, started slow and increased pace, had an early flight scheduled to Shanghai, so cut this run a bit short, felt fine
  • 3.62 miles
    • 8:17/mile pace
    • 1805
    • Hermosa Beach, CA
  • Easy run with cousin John, because yeah, I missed my flight to Shanghai -- got to the counter, handed over my passport and China visa only to find out my China visa expired 14 days before.   F.   I spent the rest of the day running around LA;  Chinese embassy, U.S. embassy, Chinese embassy etc. as I was challenged at each stop with some absurd paperwork craziness that ultimately prevented me from pulling the rabbit out of the hat.   Not good, but will probably help keep me from getting sick again as the trip to China threatened to do.   Plus good to see the boys and even Becca was happy to see me since I woke up with Finn last night so she didn't have to....usually she's up and tending to him before I realize he was making noise, but I hadn't fallen asleep yet so the timing was right...for her anyway :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment